Duck Lake everyone together
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Private 
@Steph @Heavenly @Brave @Journey @Soleon a hunting thread at the meetup point for whoever wants. I think everyone is here but if not let me know and i'll get a thread with Sunny up!

They walked through the cedars following the sound of quacking and water splashing around. Sunny's ears pricked forward eyes attentive and heart beating quickly inside of his chest with excitement. It had been so long since he had tried to hunt birds down there some fear that he wouldn't remember what to do. As the lake came into view he paused and looked over his shoulder signalling the others to stop and then slowly inched from the treeline, crouching low and counting all six of them up. They were all splashing in the shallows together and making quite the racket, not being as quiet as possible like Geese would when swimming. Shaking his head and wagging his tail he slowly scooted back into the shelter of the trees and faced the group "There are six all in the shallows splashing around. We should try to get them out of the water. The two fastest of us should rush in from the sides and drive them toward shore, another two should be there to immediately help and the rest will follow suit. That way if anything goes wrong and they scatter we are more spread out to catch them" his brows drew together with focus as he internally noted that the birds were fast and these ones could actually fly off "Ducks will take off so everyone should focus on destroying their wings" he hoped nobody would be put off by him leaping into the lead, it was what he did naturally and god did it feel good to finally do it again.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
everyone together - by Sunny - May 24, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: everyone together - by Steph - May 25, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: everyone together - by Soleon - May 26, 2020, 11:16 PM
RE: everyone together - by Journey - May 26, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: everyone together - by Sunny - June 01, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: everyone together - by Heavenly - June 02, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: everyone together - by Soleon - June 08, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: everyone together - by Steph - June 09, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: everyone together - by Journey - June 10, 2020, 03:23 AM
RE: everyone together - by Sunny - June 10, 2020, 10:46 PM