Neverwinter Forest They didn't win another 'til 1962, the year he was discovered
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
YASSSS Thank you for joining, both of you <3 BTW Vami, I used to play your long-lost son, Asriel XD

He'd just set his foot down, and had straightened up when he caught sight of movement in the distance- and he'd barely had time to appreciate the one beauty before yet another joined her and they sat side by side, like two keys on a piano. He would liken the two to each other in that they both possessed fair, feminine features with intelligent eyes so keenly gazing at him that he knew better than to underestimate either of them. These weren't just pretty faces, here. And while the first to speak- the dark woman with the mesmerizing, opalescent gaze- sounded playful and flirty enough, most males might've been discouraged from flirting back, given that there were now two women to impress, and he was on their turf. 

But this was Jackalope. And Jackalope was certainly not intimidated; he was encouraged. Two beautiful women? Jackpot for Jackalope. 

"I would say the same of you two," He said, his gaze trailing from one to the other and perusing their beauty openly with an admiring gaze. "But you can't be real...I must be dreaming," He said, with a playfully dismissive tone as he gave them a cheshire grin. This was about as smoothe as Jackalope could get- and he knew better than to keep trying to flirt, as inevitably, his weaknesses would catch up with him. "I believe you might be able to help me, though; I had come here because I suspect my dear sister lives among you...But she can wait for later," He said with a chuckle. "Jackalope Blackthorn, at your service," He said, offering them a polite bow of his head- and a wink for the woman with the fiery gaze, hoping she might speak up as well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: They didn't win another 'til 1962, the year he was discovered - by Jackalope - May 26, 2020, 05:52 PM