Northstar Vale creatures like me
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Anyone welcome!

Bazi hadn't crossed Swiftcurrent Creek's border in a long time, and to do so now brought a thrill to an otherwise heavy heart.

Things were not going well.

She had made a serious error of judgement with Danica, but the deed was done now - she could not, would not, reverse her decision. They would question Danica's departure, and Bazi could not force her to lie - it was not by choice that the golden warrior was leaving with the family and never coming back. Even if the truth about the situation never came out, she would still be the Alpha that booted out a loyal, perfectly healthy wolf.

What if they were all a bunch of hippies? Under Fox, it hadn't really been appropriate for Bazi to assert her beliefs.. but she was the leader now, and she was both vehemently anti-gay and anti-religion. Where had Paarthurnax come from, for example? Did she carry some mystical sand-wolf beliefs with her from the beyond? The thought made Bazi scrunch her face into a grimace, but it eased when she dropped into the Vale.

The forest was beautiful - even today, when the sky was unseasonably grey. Bazi wandered quietly through the trees, staring at the canopy above her head. Could she drop everything, and start over?
Messages In This Thread
creatures like me - by Bazi - August 24, 2014, 07:05 AM
RE: creatures like me - by Erika - August 24, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: creatures like me - by Adair The Forsaken - August 24, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: creatures like me - by Bazi - August 29, 2014, 04:56 AM
RE: creatures like me - by Erika - August 29, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: creatures like me - by Adair The Forsaken - August 30, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: creatures like me - by Bazi - August 30, 2014, 01:22 PM