Moonspear I'm clumsy, made friends with the floor
little beast, are
you wild as me?
82 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ruckus woke him—hearing was a relatively new thing too. That too had come gradually and like sight, he was adapting to it relatively quickly. Despite his own crowing and chattering, Altair was finding that his siblings were kind of noisy even if he was perhaps the noisiest one of them all.

He had been in the middle of glowering at Mira when MOTHER had joined her in a much more sonorous, in tune fashion. Being closer to her than he would have liked for such a thing, it gave him a start but even that swiftly faded as Mintaka joined in and also another, distantly and almost crawling through the earth above them as much as it had come from below them.

It was swaying, pulling at something deeply instinctual and primal—he could not help but join in too from where he rested. It was a yowl perfect for a yowler, not quite a proper howl but one he tried to make rival Mira’s… until it was cut off by a waking yawn.
Messages In This Thread
I'm clumsy, made friends with the floor - by Mira - May 26, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: I'm clumsy, made friends with the floor - by Altair - May 27, 2020, 06:54 AM
RE: I'm clumsy, made friends with the floor - by Mira - June 01, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: I'm clumsy, made friends with the floor - by Hydra - June 01, 2020, 09:46 PM