Silver Creek i was wide awake - but when was that?
the starchaser
68 Posts
Ooc — Bo
All Welcome 
The water was his lead, carrying the willowy two-toned figure from beyond the wilds back into them. He almost knew when he had crossed the threshold. It was as though – suddenly – things had become familiar again. Even while he hadn’t really seen that terrain in some many months, Deku knew the mountains ahead of him as he had often fantasized of what creatures would lurk in the dark crevices near the top. The starlight color of his eyes traced them for a moment as his dark lips curled fondly into a smile. The memory of his childhood was sweet to him, even though things had not been easy.

Passing through the creek and to the other side, the starchaser found newfound life in his steps. He had recalled passing through that stream when he had left the wilds. The entrance to his home felt satisfying to him. It left him with the promise of familiarity. Deku wondered faintly if Orochi was there, and safe. He wondered if Weejay still visited the woods in search of flowers and plants. The memory of their shared moment was a fond one. He knew that he would like to see her again, if given the chance.

His mother too…

The lean figure paused for a moment to survey his path and what was ahead. He drew his muzzle into the air and breathed in the scent that the wind carried to him. Summer had arrived in those territories; it could be felt in the earth and the air. Deku was pleased that he could return at such a good time. He wondered if it was at all possible to consider a home in familiar land. The thought left him feeling torn, so he shook it off and quickened his pace.
Messages In This Thread
i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - May 30, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - June 01, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Weejay - June 01, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - June 03, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Weejay - June 05, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - June 14, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Weejay - June 19, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - June 27, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Weejay - June 30, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - July 12, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Weejay - July 13, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - July 23, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Weejay - August 02, 2020, 03:07 PM