Dawnlark Plains you speak of destiny as if it was fixed
35 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The sound of the snowy wolf’s name was one that struck Brave as being exotic in its sound. His ears cupped forward at the moniker and he drew his gaze to her features with some interest. She carried the scent of other wolves on her pelt. The yearling had drawn close enough to discern that the pale female must have belonged to one of the packs in the immediate area. When she inquired as to whether he was from nearby, the dark wolf cracked a smile and shook his head. For some, it was obvious that he was a foreigner to their lands. With the question that had been presented, he rethought the premise of her belonging to a nearby pack and wondered if she had ventured beyond her normal routine.

“I’m kinda just taking it one step at a time. I’ve been traveling with my sister and we’re searching for family that might be in this area,” Brave answered her with a soft smile. The inky wolf felt that there was something romantic in their temporary drifting existence. He knew that they would not be listless for long; when they started to find their kin, it would shift. Until that time, they could enjoy the freedom that came with belonging to any territory that their paws touched. 

"You lost though? Looking for something specific?"
Messages In This Thread
you speak of destiny as if it was fixed - by Brave - June 01, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: you speak of destiny as if it was fixed - by Brave - June 14, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: you speak of destiny as if it was fixed - by Brave - June 27, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: you speak of destiny as if it was fixed - by Brave - July 12, 2020, 09:10 PM