Sawtooth Spire All that you are is all that I'll ever need.
75 Posts
Ooc — Vami
@Mahler, mind getting her back on the roster for me? :)

A coo, a grovel, stirred from the creamy lips of the little Elke. Her mother's warm nose brushing between the two sisters which lay together. Elke steals a quick lick to her mother's maw, wondering if it was time to eat - there was two ways of eating given not her mother, she had come to learn. Though it was not time for food. She spoke of outside. She had spoken of this before and how it was not time, even though Elke had a time or two on wobbled legs tried to reach this 'outside'. 

Yawning, she is met with a rather large brown paw, which pushes against her brow. Elke protects, biting and drooling at her sister's limb till it is retreated and she too then would lift herself up off he paws. She is as eager as her sister, if not more, and goes running after her mother at the first opportunity given to see this 'outside'. 

Quickly however, she is blinded. The light of day stinging her pale puppy blues. She beats her eyelids wildly, trying then to shield her bleached out face into the foreleg of her mother. Mmmmrrrrr....
Messages In This Thread
All that you are is all that I'll ever need. - by Nyx - June 02, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: All that you are is all that I'll ever need. - by Elke - June 02, 2020, 01:26 PM