Sawtooth Spire All that you are is all that I'll ever need.
75 Posts
Ooc — Vami
The world was bright, big, beautiful and scary all at once. Thoughts which she could not yet put into words. In fact, she couldnt put much of anything into words just yet. 

Her pale cheek pressed to her mother's ankle, she is quiet swift to notice the arrival of another. A wolf large like his mother yet more so and with a voice far more gruff. She knew this wolf, somehow. Scent told her this much and his inviting smile caused her little white tail to wave. 

Her mother was licking at her ears, reassuring her and as she moved Elke would of course follow suit. To the shade of a tree they went and Elke's eyes blinked rapidly, getting a better sense now of the world around her. Bushes, trees, rocks, dirt... yet all again words she didnt have. Her sister played with a new toy and the large dark wolf. Elke was happy at her mother's side and only wa as directed when she took in just how big the tree was she sat under. 

Head lifted up, viewing the truck, the branches... so far up her head went to view it that she found herself falling right over.
Messages In This Thread
All that you are is all that I'll ever need. - by Nyx - June 02, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: All that you are is all that I'll ever need. - by Elke - June 16, 2020, 08:39 PM