The Sentinels come to my arms, my beamish boy!
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
Absolutely! Thanks for joining.

She paused in her slow step to lower her snout and sniff at a plant with which she was not familiar. There was barely any scent. Sugar considered sticking out her tongue to give it a taste, which was always a risky move, but before she had the chance, she heard the unmistakable woof from somewhere nearby. Sugar froze, black eyes plumbing the darkness, seeking and finding the vague silhouette of another wolf.

"Who's there?" she called out in her quiet voice, angling her small body to face the featureless shadow. She wasn't afraid, just wary, her neck straightening and her ears pressing forward on her crown.
Messages In This Thread
come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 02, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 05, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 08, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 09, 2020, 08:40 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 11, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 25, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 30, 2020, 09:43 AM