Hushed Willows another day of sending o2, o2
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He still isn't sure he likes females. His whole reproductive life he had chosen males, after all, and then Awenfen had ensnared him. But after what happened at Porcupine Ridge...
And she was endearing, that's for sure. 
He chuckled at her flustered reply. "Deidra, is it? Deidra, I have been called many, many things- thief, scoundrel, cur, killer..." He blinked as though trying to scare away a bad thought. "But no one has ever called me beautiful. Especially recently." He gave a wry smile, appreciating the compliment. 
She seemed nervous, and for a moment he wondered if he had pointed out some mental flaw. But she explained, eventually, and it seemed to be some Spiritual quirk. 
He smiled and laid himself down, settling into the fresh earth. 
"Oh? And what do my wings look like?" He asked lightly. 
"When I was young, every wolf where I grew up...us pups used to imagine everyone had magic. It seemed so real...My mother could make plants grow. And I...I used to pretend I could too...just make these amazing poisonous thorns just burst out of the ground. We all had powers...or, at least it seemed like it." He gave a short, wistfull laugh. "And then I was forced to grow up. You can't use non-existent magic when you're fighting for your life every day." There was a note of sadness in his voice. He had forgotten how to imagine, how to play, how to.....he had forgotten what magic felt like.
Messages In This Thread
another day of sending o2, o2 - by Deidra - June 03, 2020, 02:59 AM
RE: another day of sending o2, o2 - by Memory - June 06, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: another day of sending o2, o2 - by Deidra - June 06, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: another day of sending o2, o2 - by Memory - June 06, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: another day of sending o2, o2 - by Deidra - June 16, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: another day of sending o2, o2 - by Memory - June 16, 2020, 05:25 PM