Moonspear o frabjous day! callooh! callay!
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
She didn't settle, remaining on her feet, watchful. Sugar expected a guardian or possibly a leader to intercept her call, though that didn't happen. Opalia herself arrived shortly and the young medic felt two emotions rush over her at once, both disproportionate to the situation: joy at the overtly friendly reception and guilt that she had come bearing no news.

"Me too," she replied simply but warmly, her own tail waving. She paused, eyes roving over Opalia's face a moment, taking comfort in the familiarity, even though they only barely knew one another. "I've been well. Busy," Sugar said with a twitch of her lips before they fell as she admitted, "Unfortunately, I haven't seen your Praimfaya."

Her ears splayed for a moment before pricking again. Sugar knew she should ask if Opalia had seen any sign of Fennec or Penn, though an altogether different question suddenly leapt from her tongue. "Hey... could your pack use another medic, by any chance?" As soon as the words left her mouth, her heart began racing in her chest, equal parts anxious and excited by her own impulsiveness.
Messages In This Thread
o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 08, 2020, 09:06 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - June 09, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 09, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - June 16, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 16, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - June 19, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 28, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - July 09, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - July 09, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - July 18, 2020, 12:54 AM