Moonspear o frabjous day! callooh! callay!
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
Her skipping heart dropped when Opalia answered the unspoken question about Fennec and Penn. Whatever she did next, Sugar knew she would continue keeping an eye out for them. But that particular search couldn't be her first priority. She wanted to hone her skills, truly lean into her calling as a traveling medic... even if, as it turned out, she wanted to put down roots somewhere.

Opalia mentioned the names of her leaders, presumably, and Sugar bobbed her head, feeling suddenly apprehensive. Was she really going to pursue this errant impulse and look into joining a totally unfamiliar pack? Aye, the voice in her head whispered, though of course a lot would depend on the outcome of her rendezvous with this @Dirge and @Hydra.

"Aye, I think I would," Sugar said, the little hitch in her voice giving away her nervousness, "like to meet them, I mean. Could we call for them?" Despite her nerves, she smiled and tacked on a, "Thank you, Opalia. However this goes, I won't stop looking for my friends or yours."
Messages In This Thread
o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 08, 2020, 09:06 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - June 09, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 09, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - June 16, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 16, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - June 19, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 28, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - July 09, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - July 09, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - July 18, 2020, 12:54 AM