Moonspear o frabjous day! callooh! callay!
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
Hope it's okay to throw in a little assumption here to free up SG's timeline! :D

Opalia promised to vouch for her, which made Sugar's tail stir. They weren't much more than acquaintances, though perhaps if Sugar came to live upon the mountain, they could strike up a friendship. She hadn't ever had many friends outside of family, so the thought made her chest feel warm and fuzzy. She favored the other she-wolf with a grateful smile, then bowed her head as she howled for the leaders.

At first, Sugar opted to remain silent as they waited, ears attentive for any sign of the Alphas' approach. But when the minutes stretched and there came no footfalls, she began to wonder if they hadn't heard or were simply too busy to come just now. She didn't fault them for that, especially if there was a new litter involved, though those moments of anticipation made Sugar realize just how impetuous she was being. Suddenly she felt as if she never should've asked Opalia to bother them.

"If they have new pups, maybe now's not a good time," Sugar thought aloud, nibbling at her lower lip as she broke the silence, eyes tracing over Opalia's face. "Maybe I should come back later." After I've had some time to actually think it through, she added, albeit only in her head. "In the meantime, put in a good word for me and I'll keep searching nearby."
Messages In This Thread
o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 08, 2020, 09:06 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - June 09, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 09, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - June 16, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 16, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - June 19, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 28, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - July 09, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - July 09, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - July 18, 2020, 12:54 AM