Whitefish River To make you feel my love
175 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Peacefully wrapped in the warmth and safety of her mother's womb, it was the only world Malila knew. Everything was constant. The distantly felt presence of another beside her, the muffled vibrations of voices from beyond. Even the faint pulse of her mom's heartbeat, unheard yet resonating throughout her being.

But then things changed. The space around her tightened...grew cramped. Suddenly she felt too big for this vessel, and she didn't like it. As the world seemed to shrink around her, tugging her forth with an invisible force, the golden child followed along. Pushed from one reality into another, the warmth that she loved so much was suddenly gone! A wave of ice washed over her, something solid and wet beneath her new body. A tiny, delicate mouth opened, lungs expanding to inhale the very first of life-giving breaths. Out came warbling cry of protest, yet also of declaration that she had made her debut.

The ushering sweeps of a tongue warmed her, dried her. Ceased her terrible shaking to mere faint trembles. Nestled then against something warm and dry, Malila instinctively huddled close. This was much, much better! Finding a teat blindly but easily, she latched on and was rewarded with the thick, rich sweetness of milk, warming her to her core. Oh, now this wasn't so bad! In fact it was wonderful! Soon someone else...perhaps the other from that same shared space, had joined her side. Swiftly she was satiated, white little dribbles foaming at the corners of her mouth. Thoroughly exhausted, she drifted off into slumber.

Messages In This Thread
To make you feel my love - by Speedy - June 10, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Mohe - June 11, 2020, 07:42 AM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Emrik - June 12, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Malila - June 13, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Spica - June 17, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Syrma - June 23, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Speedy - June 24, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Emrik - July 17, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Speedy - July 21, 2020, 08:34 PM