Phoenix Maplewood I don't need these weapons, I'll set my heart to win
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Tossing her in here with permission from @Sunny and @Surya.

Chai had also been lingering away from the heart of the territory, as she often did these days. There was an itch in her legs, something that pulled her further adrift. The pups seemed to be doing fine on their own or with the other adults, and even if she had been needed to babysit, she questioned her credibility around youngsters. The evening when she had found Grezig and Kavik dead, and their children by them, she hadn't known what to do. How to handle such a...touchy, delicate situation.

Hunting was more her specialty, although she still was truly trying to refine that talent. If even to prove to herself that it was a talent at all. Having yet to have caught sight or scent of any prey within the interior of the territory, she settled for a quick check of the borders. Sighing softly, her thoughts drifted back to the male she had met a little while ago. The one who was a part of small band of wolves. Many questions and doubts arose in her head and she cast a wandering eye back towards the distant river of her home. Snapped out of her thoughts by two figures ahead of her, Chai inched closer, curiously. Surya was one of their own - she greeted him with a soft chuff. The better part of her attention though, was on Sunny, the grey-scale man. The very one Soleon had mentioned. "Hey...I remember you..." She said, recognition in her soft voice, tail wagging tentatively. She glanced at Surya. "He once was a part of Whitebark..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't need these weapons, I'll set my heart to win - by Chai - June 16, 2020, 12:37 PM