Blackfeather Woods She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
he seemed to swell with defense to her question, one to which she shifted her weight back from his response in the slightest manner. had she upset him? of course she did, why else would he speak that way to her? she'd have to be careful when picking her words, she didn't want to upset him any further. "ah, it is better to have a schedule than no schedule at all" she comments politely to him. he was soon disarmed again with her second question, to her pleasant surprise. the bow of his head and charming presentation was enough to bring a bit of heat to gracious' pale cheeks, eyes cast downward in a bashful manner.

she nearly choked when he asked about her fall. no, no -- she was just too old to be embarassed anymore by little slip ups. she was 6 this year, 6! blossoming from her chest comes a fluttery giggle, head ducking away for a moment as she thought back to herself mere seconds ago. "i was looking at the sky, i got distracted by its colors." she was honest with her answer. gracious wasn't some master navigator who could look at the stars and exactly know where she was at. rather, she was here for the pleasantries, for the aesthetics. and for the five seconds she got of a glance, it was worth the fall.

"i came to see what was below my spire," she explained to him, connecting her eyes with his for a moment before tossing her head back towards her home, "i live just within those mountains." she glazes her eyes over taikon once her gaze returns to his figure. it was a bit comical to gracious that she nearly towered over all the wolves she's met in her life. thankfully he hadn't made some sort of snarky comment about it -- she got tired of hearing those comments, no matter how well-intentioned they were. he was quite nice to look at.

"so, what happens in your schedule now? I hope i'm not disrupting anything you have planned."  her tone becomes a bit sheepish, gracious hated interrupting others and becoming a blockade. if he had a schedule, he must have something to do then, right?
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - June 18, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - June 29, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - June 29, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - June 29, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - June 30, 2020, 12:00 AM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - June 30, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - June 30, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - July 10, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - July 13, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - July 29, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - August 04, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - August 08, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - August 09, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - August 19, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - August 20, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - September 13, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - September 21, 2020, 11:58 PM