Sawtooth Spire i want to hold you in my arms
51 Posts
Ooc — Raven
The home he had known for two months was all he knew. At one time it had been spacious and he was able to move around with no obstacles. But eventually, he ran into some sort of barrier which he would sometimes kick and there was another lumpy bit of mass sharing his space. When he initially encountered it he had been annoyed, but after a while, he started to enjoy it's company as it would at times kick alongside him. Then things got tighter and tighter, more and more cramped. There just wasn't enough room for him and his companion. This thought bothered him until everything began to change. 

The barrier around him began to squeeze in on him pushing him out of his home. A new place for him to wiggle around in he thought. But when an opening to this new world emerged all he could think of was how cold it was and how badly he wanted to stay. His fight didn't last long as his body was eventually pushed into this new world. 

His screams in the protest were made clear. He was sure he would never be happy again. That is until he was pressed up against a much larger mass which smelled amazing. Instinctively he latched on and began suckling his heart out as happy as he could be. The only thing that brought this little infant mind more joy was the feeling of his companion joining him.

Due to a growth hormone disorder, Calcifer is very large.
He is the wolf equivalent of an 8ft tall man for reference
and has been mistaken for a grizzly bear in the past
but is closer to the size of a giant panda bear. XD

Messages In This Thread
i want to hold you in my arms - by RIP Star - June 19, 2020, 02:39 AM
RE: i want to hold you in my arms - by Pendragon - June 20, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: i want to hold you in my arms - by Calcifer - June 21, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: i want to hold you in my arms - by Mahler - June 28, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: i want to hold you in my arms - by Howl - June 28, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: i want to hold you in my arms - by RIP Star - July 02, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: i want to hold you in my arms - by Mahler - July 05, 2020, 07:40 PM
RE: i want to hold you in my arms - by Howl - July 06, 2020, 06:50 PM