Firefly Ravine We'll never let you go
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
Dante's eyes flitted over the male as he approched, assessing but not neccessarily judgemental, more curious than anything else. The young boy smiled lightly at the oak-hued wolf- Memory- and met his amber eyes as he addressed him in return, Dante. S'a pleasure. You're Seelie, right? I believe Lumiya mentioned you, the boys face lit up as a teasing tone slipped ever-so-softly into his voice, Good things only, of course. He turned his neck side to side, bones popping in a satisfying manner as he attempted to further assess the other in the most inconspicuous way possible. He wasn't large, but not exactly slight either, not unlike Dante. He observed the scars that ran over the male's body especially carefully, making certain that his gaze didn't linger rudely. The boy found himself particularly fond of the nick in the man's ear, curious about the stories behind each mark. The man was definitely a bit older than Dante, had a year or two more under his pelt perhaps. 

Once he had finished his quick look-over, the boy's green eyes met the other's again, offering a friendly smile once again as he  paced forward slowly once again. He lowered his nose back to where it had been before, sniffing inquisitively at the plants near his paws. Needed to stretch my legs, get a good run in. Figured I may as well get a look at some surrounding territories while I was at it, 
he said amicably, his accented voice drawling the words slowly, happy to make easy conversation.

Messages In This Thread
We'll never let you go - by Memory - June 20, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Dante - June 20, 2020, 10:48 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Memory - June 24, 2020, 01:35 AM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Dante - June 25, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Memory - June 25, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Dante - June 27, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Memory - June 27, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Dante - June 28, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Memory - June 28, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Dante - June 28, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Memory - July 01, 2020, 09:56 PM