Firefly Ravine We'll never let you go
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
Dante nodded softly, following the man's words and hoping to convey that he cared. He couldn't imagine such a loneliness that might occur at being forced to estrange onesself from those beloved, but he sympathized immensely. He smiled a bit bashfully at Memory's kind praises, nose scurnching up as he laughed them off. When the other spoke once again of love, Dante found himself a bit lost in thought. He had been plenty fond of many wolves, and had loved platonically more than he could count, but the yearling wasn't sure he'd experienced one love the way the older wolf had described. He wasn't bothered by the idea, but found an itching under his pelt at the anticipation of it all. A sweet voice and silvery pelt crawled through his thoughts as he mused; perhaps there was a certain fondness he was developing already. I'm sure you will. Love is anywhere you let it be, I think, Dante's words drifted a bit, his voice trailing off as he broke into a new train of thought. 

He was quickly dragged out of his musings and back into the real world as the bright croak of a frog caught his attention. His head whipped towards the sound, a youthful energy flooding his body as he sniffed the air. Dante tipped his head back over his shoulder to adress the other man. Sounds like those frogs you were talking about, yeah? I think I could use a bite. A bite and a kip, he smiled brightly, allowing the man a moment to decide if he'd like to join the boy in his hunt or go his own way.

Messages In This Thread
We'll never let you go - by Memory - June 20, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Dante - June 20, 2020, 10:48 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Memory - June 24, 2020, 01:35 AM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Dante - June 25, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Memory - June 25, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Dante - June 27, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Memory - June 27, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Dante - June 28, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Memory - June 28, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Dante - June 28, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: We'll never let you go - by Memory - July 01, 2020, 09:56 PM