Whitefish River I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie
41 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Once the girl's eyes opened and she was stable on her paws, she was eager to explore every corner of the den. She would stumble and fall but quick to get to her paws. She found out that she wasn't alone in the world. The large blob had gotten more of a shape and identified her as her carer. She was not introduced to the concept of mother. But she definitely liked this one the most out of the large bodies that visited. The girl also found out there were some of her size and they were very fun to bite, crawl over and run with.

Today, however, was different. She was ushered towards the one part of the den she had not been allowed that often. Prim eagerly climbed out and was met with light. Even though the sun came down in rays it was still considerably light compared to the den. She had to blink a moment before her eyes adjusted. The fearless pup instantly started to patter forward, going in complete the other direction than her sister. Not a care in the world and eager to see it all. She noticed some green blur up ahead so she wondered what that was. She had to find out!
Messages In This Thread
I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Ira - June 21, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Nutmeg - June 21, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Connor - June 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Wynter - June 22, 2020, 10:53 AM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Connor - June 23, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Ira - June 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Wynter - June 28, 2020, 04:55 AM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Nutmeg - July 04, 2020, 06:46 PM