King Elk Forest could frame thy fearful symmetry?
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
The mention of her parents seemed to shift something in his attitude, which quickly softened. Sugar wondered if he hadn't really thought about it, which was of course a little painful. But she decided not to hold it against him, though the answer she gave was honest.

"I'm mostly okay, though it still hurts. I've thrown myself into this new lifestyle and it's been a wonderful distraction. I truly enjoy helping others. But sometimes, in between cases, so to speak, I get lonely. I can't help but think of my family." Sugar let out a breath. "My parents are gone and I can't go home. But I want to visit Ave and Crow. And I'll keep stopping by the copse too, to see Eljay and you," she repeated her earlier statement.

She fell quiet for a beat before adding quietly, "If you wanted to come with me, you'd be welcome. I think my plan is to join the pack with the caveat that I still intend to travel a lot, if that's okay with Raven and Quixote. You could do some variation of the same, if you don't want to be away from the Firebirds too much. Or you can just keep living there and drop by the Frosthawks as often as you like. I'd be happy to see you," Sugar finished with a shrug.
Messages In This Thread
could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by Sugar Glider - June 28, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2020, 06:17 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 30, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 30, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 30, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 01, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 09, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by Sugar Glider - July 09, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 21, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 23, 2020, 01:50 PM