Stone Circle I smell children
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
So happy for so many arrivals! Glad to get your muses flowing and i figure it would be well for people wanting the mercenary/guardian trade too! Rosina is attempting to leave by now. Both Jess, Mar and I have spoken about everything before hand so things should be good. Let me know if not!

They came quickly - one by one, body after body barking, snarling, and frothing at the mouth for her blood, and surely how delicious she must be! After all, she had been drinking from a pup for a few weeks, her youth restored. But she wanted more, more but it seemed it would not be, not today at least. 

It was no wonder Ursus had not taken down these wolves already, whose pack was so close to what Ursus took as theirs. They had quite the arsenal, they did. Rosina's attention on the child was only for but a split second until another stood before her and the little pup - a chocolate coated yearling. @West Tyree was but a child himself but had grown quite large for not yet being a full fledged adult. He was large for his age and she? Quite small. Still, Rosina was convincing, very convincing but it was hard to make up an excuse when you were trespassing on obviously well marked borders. 

Oh, I- Was all she managed to get from her lips as another yearling came. Another!! So many young for her to choose from. So many beautiful youths for her to enjoy! @Polaris was incredibly stunning as she stood protectively at the little pup's side just behind the earthen wolf. Both stunning, ferocious and proud. Rosina had not much time to enjoy it, however...  

As another young, petite little shadow came into the scene, so did a much larger, violent male. Incredibly large, coated in blacks and grays, and, well, old, easily shown in the depth of his gaze. He does not charge, however. Does not fight, though he lifts his maw and calls out to anyone else in the area - an alarm, releasing the hounds! 

Now that Grayback had arrived, calling out to his assumed followers, Rosina feels like she had not a single ounce of a chance in getting what she wanted here. She turned and ran. Unfortunately enough for her, it was into the direction of @Valette, whom slunk in from the opposite direction. Rosina tried to skid herself into a hault, yet was caught and yanked by the scruff (side scruff) of her neck. Like a dog caught by the collar and jerked back, Rosina's tongue slipped from her mouth as a loud 'UGAK!' echoed from her jaws. 

It all came to kicking and screaming then. Rosina's body flailed in a manner a cat would at the threat of being thrown into water. Another wolf was met just after Valette, who's jaws struck out towards her for whatever they could purchase. It was her back upper foreleg which his teeth sliced down at the same time as she struck out both her back legs, hopefully striking @Siarut in the face as she did so. 

The little white witch had to get out and had to get out quick! She tore away from her capture. A sheering, stinging pain shooting from the bite in the side of her neck, down her shoulder and along her spine. Adrenaline is what she had now, and speed. She ran, ran as fast as her little legs could carry her!
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Messages In This Thread
I smell children - by RIP Rosina - July 01, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: I smell children - by Kallik - July 04, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: I smell children - by West Tyree - July 04, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: I smell children - by RIP Polaris - July 04, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: I smell children - by Oryx - July 04, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: I smell children - by Greyback - July 04, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: I smell children - by RIP Valette - July 04, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: I smell children - by Siarut - July 04, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: I smell children - by RIP Rosina - July 05, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: I smell children - by Kallik - July 07, 2020, 12:50 AM