Herbalists' Cache Witchy Things
Double, double, toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble
36 Posts
Ooc — Noki
@Hemlock thank you again for your patience <3 I'm trying to get back up to speed with posting, I should have my desk by some time this week!

She was here for one thing and one thing only, to gather necessary herbs for potions, medicine and spells and bring them back to swamp for future use. Her own little stash had begun to dwindle and it only meant one thing, it was time to come to her favorite little spot and begin the same old routine once again. A witch's job was never done after all, especially now that the herbs were all in bloom and ready for the picking.

Picking carefully what she needed and lumping them into a pile to be carried back once there were enough to be a mouthful - a small pile of herbs bulged out of the ground. She hated it here, though it was not quite as open as other places, it still didn't have that same familiarity of home... she felt exposed, a fish out of water to say the least. Too many individuals visited this place for the same reasons as she did and soon enough there should be some wolf to come and try to push her out of here as they normally did.
Messages In This Thread
Witchy Things - by Evanora - July 01, 2020, 11:42 AM
RE: Witchy Things - by Hemlocke - July 05, 2020, 05:29 PM
RE: Witchy Things - by Evanora - July 17, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Witchy Things - by Hemlocke - August 02, 2020, 01:40 PM