Stone Circle I took the stars from our eyes, and then I made a map
40 Posts
Ooc —
valette greets her and her brother by name, and juniper offers a beaming smile. she's drawn back toward alsek when he mentions a sleep-over, and her tail lashes excitedly behind her. chiming in alongside her brother, the girl offers an excited, "please, матушка​? can we pretty please!?" 

abruptly, however, the mood shifts. her mother moves to talk to Alsek, and she is reminded on the pup that had been one of their littermates for a short while -- juniper had grown to be fond of Pele, in the short time before she'd vanished. gaze shifts to her brother's as he looks to hers, features rimed with uncertainty. something feels funny in her chest, and her tongue slips over her lips in nervousness. her silence feels wrong, as alsek turns away from them all. taking a few careful steps forward, Juniper tries, "sometimes I go on adventures and I don't always tell everyone all the time and maybe they think I've gone away but I come back! maybe Pele -- Pele's just an a 'venture too maybe, and, um," she falters, gaze shifting back to her brother, and then to her mother. too fast, too loud, words falling over each other and not at all expressing the funny feeling in her chest.