Hoshor Plains can you help me unravel my latest mistake
11 Posts
Ooc — Florian
It is in the few moments that slip between Aleister's call and the reaction of the stranger that the palid boy finds himself doubting every action he's now taken. His throat begins to tighten as the figure turns, and though they don't seem to be hostile, his pelt crawls with the notion of a threat. He had wanted a release from normality and here he had attained it, but it only hits Aleister in this second that perhaps he'll have to take the feeling bare and exposed along with the feeling new and free. And that's okay he can...he can deal with that, but. But how the fuck was he supposed to communicate with...anyone? They'd had a system. They'd had a system, and an undying routine that kept Aleister safe and allowed him to ask for the things he needed when he needed them, and though it had borne dread into his soul at the idea of living his life out that way, it had been his saftey net.

No more saftey net.

He contemplates running. Just...turning tail and fleeing and making a fool of himself because it's unlikely he'll ever see the other again if he can get lost enough in these plains. But there's a pull in his chest that stops him. Something dragging at him from the inside that already seems to have made his mind up. He's gonna have to start his becoming somewhere, and he doubts that'll ever happen if he runs away from the bare and exposed part. He's just gonna have to embrace it, sick to the stomach as it may make him feel.

The...girl, he thinks, opens her maw to address him, and the deafening silence that spills out rushes over the young man like ice water. It's easy to be in the quiet when he's alone, when he can pretend that it's normal, that it's just awfully hushed where he happens to be. When he knows he's missing a part of his own experience, lost somewhere in an abyss where he'll never be able to truly regain it, the story is a little bit different. He inhales, sharp, and blinks slowly, trying to keep some semblance of calm in his posture as he delicately raises a paw forward, taking a slow step whilst keeping his body bent submissively. There is a question posed in his movements, and he won't hesistate to stop should the answer be negative, but the boy is unsure of how they'll make any progress if he doesn't advance. Adrenaline is still coursing through him and he can feel his heartbeat quicken, but the deeper tug gives him an odd sort of certainty that he's making a right move. He cocks his head, blinking owlishly at the other before awaiting her response.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。We accept the love we think we deserve .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。
Messages In This Thread
can you help me unravel my latest mistake - by Fern - July 10, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: can you help me unravel my latest mistake - by Aleister - July 12, 2020, 10:57 AM