Stavanger Bay Tell me all of your secrets
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
He knew the raven well enough by now that he could tell when the flapping of her wings switched from patrol mode to found something mode. So when the flapping of her wings changed up ahead, Acheron hurried forward, eager to see whatever it was she felt the need to alert him about. 

As he drew close, he heard the unfamiliar voice. I'm not quite done with it yet. The freckled boy quickened his pace even more, afraid that something might happen to Catori—she was pushy when it came to food, he had learned that that hard way, and he wasn't sure if she would hold back in the presence of a strange wolf who might not be so lenient with her. 

As he approached, he slowed his steps and chuffed at the black bird. Sorry, he told the pale stranger just as the raven cawed and flapped her wings in Acheron's face to show her obvious irritation at his scolding.  Then she flew above them a few times before finally settling on a pile of washed up drift wood a few feet behind them. She's used to me sharing, he told the stranger, attempting to explain her behavior. 

I'm Acheron, by the way, he offered with friendly curve of his lips. I hope we didn't spoil your dinner.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me all of your secrets - by Acheron - July 17, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Tell me all of your secrets - by Elijah - July 18, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Tell me all of your secrets - by Acheron - July 30, 2020, 03:36 AM