Otter Creek I like the way they all scream
Saints Of The Dying Light
Banned
131 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
It was a blessing being away from that bloody desert. The heat, mind numbing and blistering, making her pelt itch. No, she was definitely not a wolf suited to the desert. 
Her mind spun with the recent encounters she had....That snappy little bitch at the pack meeting....the other stupid slut in the fox meadow...
Was she not good enough for him? Had she perhaps done something to make him prefer another at his side? 
She slipped into the frigid water and moaned audibly. This. This was what she was used to. The cool water embracing her, soothing her. Now if only it could sooth her mind. 
"This is what you get for running around with Currs," she sighed to herself, rolling languidly. "Why did it have to be him? Of all the wolves I could have met, could have developed this... attachment...to...it had to be a dog." In the literal and figurative sense of the word. A sweet, musky odor met her nose as she hauled herself out onto the bank, and it captured her curiosity. Perhaps a hunt would distract her. 

Messages In This Thread
I like the way they all scream - by Nemisis - July 19, 2020, 07:56 AM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Auriel - July 19, 2020, 08:08 AM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Nemisis - July 19, 2020, 08:20 AM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Auriel - July 19, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Nemisis - July 19, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Auriel - July 19, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Nemisis - July 19, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Auriel - July 19, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: I like the way they all scream - by Nemisis - July 19, 2020, 08:27 PM