Hushed Willows I linger in the Doorway
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Tracking
has to keep reminding himself of what he's doing. Thoughts whistle through his head, thoughts he wants to sit and mull over. what if none of this is real? What if he's not really a wolf? What if there is some enormous being, bigger than Fenris, deciding his actions and writing them on a strange glowing surface? What if one of these beings controls him and a few others, and other beings control other wolves? He blinks, shakes his head. He's thirsty, mouth feeling like he swallowed a mouthful of fur. 
Right. The scent. 
He's hungry. Not like when he couldn't eat for two weeks after Clarence ripped off his face. 
More like...he just really wanted to chew on something. 
The Scent. Food later. He finally stumbles across the source, and blinks. 
Sure enough, right in front of him, currently fixated on a rabbit- mmm. Juicy rabbit. Crunchy bones...it's so pretty....since when could he see Auras?- 
Was Valium. 
"Valium?" He called, quietly, not wanting to disturb the magic of this place. The rabbit, with it's copper glow. The trees, with their green effervescent pulsing. And the boy, with Black smoke trailing off him. 
"Is that you? What are you... doing here? Where's Vanity? Why aren't you back at the Nightwalkers?"
Messages In This Thread
I linger in the Doorway - by Memory - July 19, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: I linger in the Doorway - by Valium - July 19, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: I linger in the Doorway - by Memory - July 19, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: I linger in the Doorway - by Valium - July 21, 2020, 07:45 PM
RE: I linger in the Doorway - by Memory - July 21, 2020, 08:44 PM