Stone Circle ain't never been a gambler 'cause I'm always bound to lose
the rambler
109 Posts
Ooc — Sully
Kincaid was glad the girl had some time for him, even if he rather felt that she must have something better to do, by her tone. Still, she seemed friendly enough, and he wasn't about to back down when she'd already agreed. Best just get it over with, and then if she really didn't want to be around him, she'd be free of him.

In the meantime, he endeavored to be pleasant and easy company.

"How 'bout your favorite place?" he asked her. "Or the best hunting. I ain't too fussed."

He came near enough to fall into step, but left space enough that he'd be able to fend off a lunge, should she take one. The woman seemed perfectly polite thus far, but her scars had come from somewhere, hadn't they?

"I been told t'make myself at home, but I ain't been keen on headin' too far into the territory — what with kids still runnin' around and all," he explained, sharing his secret phobia for the first time. "Never been around 'em much. Wolves is always more touchy when there's kids around, too."
* Kincaid is obviously not a shibe in a cowboy hat. Just a regular, reddish wolf. His avatar is just a silly spiritual portrait.
Messages In This Thread