Phoenix Maplewood Spare me all your lies
the cursed child of Déorwine
13 Posts
Ooc —
She had closed her eyes for a short time, the deer pelt she usually wore settled between her paws like a pillow before she tried to calmed her breathing. There was not much luck in that, her heart still hammered with the stress she had put it under. All she wanted to do was sleep, maybe this was still a dream, still a nightmare.

No, she needed to learn what she was at. A few times she saw a deer of soft brown coloring, this helped her know she was on the right path but her surroundings.. she took this time now, her pale blush eyes moved and observed what she could from her prone position. The tree she was against had fallen quite some time ago, the green moss and climbing vines along it told her that. It also smelled like a fox use to call the place home but that scent waa stale, no longer a concern. She looked at the mushrooms not too far from her, tilting her fire touched skull and cataloged that they were an edible variety. Good to know, the sound of a squirrel nearby made her thankful that she could catch something when she calmed her body.

Sound came and she snapped her gaze to the small fawn that was passing by, her eyes dropping in a sign of respect but that was not the only creature near. No, the isabella-brown girl known as Fréobearn was there. Asking the deer if it was alright to approach the witch witch, the cursed one. She took what the albino recognized as cobwebs from a fern leaf and began to treat her, noting that she too had to part with her tail. They matched on that front, both now carried deer-like tails.

Her name was spoken, mumbled, as well as a question that burned her ears. "..no. you are the first I have seen." She replied as her eyes dropped to the pelt between her paws, that way the girl could look at her without ever meeting her eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Spare me all your lies - by Whitney - July 29, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Fréobearn - July 29, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Whitney - July 30, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Fréobearn - July 30, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Whitney - August 01, 2020, 06:31 AM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Fréobearn - August 03, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Spare me all your lies - by Whitney - August 07, 2020, 12:48 AM