Dawnlark Plains Where to now?
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She gave him a soft look as she shook her head side to side. There is no need to apologize, she encouraged. In mourning, it is wise to do what is good for your soul, regardless of others, she explained. She just wished she knew what was good for her own soul. How is Dawn? I assume you let her know? she asked gently. 

Valiant offered her a place with the pack he was recovering with. Steph was silent a few moments, and then he asked how she was doing. She took a moment to try and put it into words. I am lost, she admitted to him. Sunny and I... had a whole adventure ahead of us, and now it's gone, she said honestly. I fear if I went back to Easthollow, I would feel like a failure. Moreso, I fear I would never leave again. She simply wasn't sure what to do, or where to go. 

She looked at him carefully before asking, Do you need me? She hoped he would understand her question. Did he need her in this time of mourning? If he said yes, she would go with him, and be there for him. Steph wasn't sure what it was she herself needed. So, if Valiant needed her, she would give herself.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
Where to now? - by Steph - July 31, 2020, 08:50 AM
RE: Where to now? - by Valiant - August 04, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: Where to now? - by Steph - August 04, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Where to now? - by Valiant - August 05, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: Where to now? - by Steph - August 29, 2020, 03:49 PM