Hushed Willows Now I see fire, inside the mountain
the rambler
109 Posts
Ooc — Sully
At Orlaith's prediction, Kin lifted his head to squint up through the canopy, his hackles raising gently at the strange change in atmosphere. It figured he'd arrived in this land only just in time for the monsoon season — but there was nothing for it, now.

"Well, there could be some by the crick over yonder," he said with a little sigh, but his sights were set higher on the mountain. "This high on the watershed, I'd be more worried about mudslides than flash floods. There's some places back up against the rise I'd tell folks t'keep well away of. Stick t'the edges of the woods, where no one kin get stuck, anythan starts comin' down."

Kincaid nodded in the direction of the dens. "Folk'll be tryin' t'get outta the downpour, but a wolf kin get trapped real easy in them caves if the mountainside's compromised."
* Kincaid is obviously not a shibe in a cowboy hat. Just a regular, reddish wolf. His avatar is just a silly spiritual portrait.
Messages In This Thread
Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Orlaith - August 01, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Kincaid - August 03, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Orlaith - August 04, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Kincaid - August 04, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Orlaith - August 05, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Kincaid - August 05, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Orlaith - August 06, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Kincaid - August 23, 2020, 10:55 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Orlaith - August 24, 2020, 12:33 PM