Hushed Willows Now I see fire, inside the mountain
the rambler
109 Posts
Ooc — Sully
Kincaid was not sure whether he or Orlaith was meant to convey this information to Lumiya, so he decided he'd mention it to her the next time they met, just to be safe. Perhaps when he handed over the skull and the herbs, he could say something.

The male gave an amiable shrug as she bemoaned the luck of the season. "There's always somethin' goin' wrong," he advised, before he could think better of sticking his nose in the "fire faerie's" business. "Best we kin do is take it day by day, lookin' for the good times in e'ry moment. Nothin' t'be done for a bit of weather. Just keep safe, s'all."

This was all well and good for Kincaid, who had never had to worry about anyone other than himself, and the wayward Nine Lives, of course.
* Kincaid is obviously not a shibe in a cowboy hat. Just a regular, reddish wolf. His avatar is just a silly spiritual portrait.
Messages In This Thread
Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Orlaith - August 01, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Kincaid - August 03, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Orlaith - August 04, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Kincaid - August 04, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Orlaith - August 05, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Kincaid - August 05, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Orlaith - August 06, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Kincaid - August 23, 2020, 10:55 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Orlaith - August 24, 2020, 12:33 PM