Emberwood Smeared with oil like David's boy, o lei o lai o lord,
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
Her response wasn't unexpected, but a small twinge of disappointment smarted in Dante's chest regardless. It was always nice to have a fresh face to speak to, to learn from and listen to. Still, he offered a warm smile, nodding his head in acknowledgement. I understand, of course,. His ears pricked upwards at her next remark though, recognition flashing through his face as Whitebark was mentioned. 

Whitebark! Yes, that's wonderful. Artyom seems a good leader. I'm of Seelie Court so that makes us allies, for now, I suppose, he said thoughtfully, before continuing in a more sombre tone, I'm sorry about your brother. It's hard, to literally lose someone...no closure, I suppose. I- um, the young man cleared his throat, I hope you find him. If you should need any assistance... well, you've got a friend at Seelie Court if you'd like an extra set of eyes anytime. What does he look like? I mean, is there anything specific I might keep my eyes open for, just in case he stumbles 'cross here? His inquiry was gentle, not wanting to press the woman too far on a sensitive subject. She seemed a bit reserved, and Dante knew his personality could come on a bit too bright sometimes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smeared with oil like David's boy, o lei o lai o lord, - by Dante - August 11, 2020, 09:37 PM