Barrow Fields staring in the eyes of my poor soul
the rambler
109 Posts
Ooc — Sully
All Welcome 
Tensions had been high in the willows, lately, and now there was this — a storm system that just wouldn't quit. There was no way to keep permenantly dry, or to dry of completely, so Kincaid had suggested they embrace it, at least for the time being. If they couldn't keep dry, they might as well get soaked.

The ruddy rambler had lured his lilac lady out of the territory to do just that, his bait being the promise of new things and unknown lands. Doubtlessly, Eleuthera had passed through this way before, but that didn't mean they couldn't make an adventure out of it.

Presently, they stood in the Barrow Fields, which were a different sight altogether under a curtain of rain. Thick grey haar rolled in from the sea, and thick white fog rose up from the loamy hillocks, and thick, black clouds bore down from above — the uncomfortable feeling of being watched that Kincaid had felt before was much heavier under that sort of cover, when there was no telling what might be standing a hundred yards or even a stone's throw in front of them.

"You feel that?" he asked her, his voice a low rumble underneath the incessant drum of the rain.
* Kincaid is obviously not a shibe in a cowboy hat. Just a regular, reddish wolf. His avatar is just a silly spiritual portrait.
Messages In This Thread
staring in the eyes of my poor soul - by Kincaid - August 04, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: staring in the eyes of my poor soul - by Eleuthera - August 05, 2020, 06:08 PM
RE: staring in the eyes of my poor soul - by Kincaid - August 05, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: staring in the eyes of my poor soul - by Eleuthera - August 06, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: staring in the eyes of my poor soul - by Kincaid - August 23, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: staring in the eyes of my poor soul - by Eleuthera - August 25, 2020, 02:47 AM