Hushed Willows Show yourself, I'm dying to meet you.
141 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
In the days since his arrival and acceptance to the pack who made their home among his beloved willow trees, Sundance had learned much about his family. He knew his mothers had perished, that their bodies had returned to the earth - but what of their souls? Where had they gone?

He'd always believed that those of Olive and Seabreeze were not individual, but instead two thirds of one entire. The last part belonged to their other lover, his other parent, who they'd been robbed of months before the earth began to tremble.

Things simply hadn't been the same since they lost Ariel. Sundance could clearly remember the weight of his mothers' sadness after the incident that took him from them, one that did not ever seem to shift.

Despite the unfairness of it all, the druid was thankful. From the sorrow of his sacrifice came the return of a friend in Valiant, the discovery of a big sister in @Eleuthera. It was for her he searched that late afternoon even as the rains came fast, enough to drench him to the bone. On he prowled through the weeping woods, ignoring the chill of his hide and powder blue eyes always searching.

Messages In This Thread
Show yourself, I'm dying to meet you. - by Sundance - August 06, 2020, 08:42 AM
RE: Show yourself, I'm dying to meet you. - by Eleuthera - August 07, 2020, 12:00 PM