Stavanger Bay i was raised by the water, by the crippling waves
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
'Our sister' Yun says. Was he possibly talking about Lifen? When did she arrive to....oh.....he must've been talking about the other one...

Her parents had mentioned the existence of their first litter of children; Huāzhen, Yìnglóng, and Meizhen. When the sea otter was initially told the news that she actually had older siblings, she was excited to see them. But mama and baba Jiang had also told them that they had gone missing (at a ridiculously young age, nonetheless), so Aimi simply assumed that they had died off and since forgot about her new found excitement.

But now Yunxu was saying that one of them were here and were, in fact, alive? Mabey the he-wolf was just saying that to find an excuse and leave despite  his injuries, yet Aimi couldn't help but want to believe him — that long lost family was right under their noses as we speak.

"If you're just finding an excuse to get up and leave, I'll kill you" The otter told him with a stern expression. She wasn't serious,  of course, because she'd never hurt family. But there was nothing that pissed her off more than a lie, and Yun wouldn't hear the end of it if he was lying. "But if you're sincere, then....I want to find her too..."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was raised by the water, by the crippling waves - by Aimi - August 19, 2020, 05:51 PM