Stavanger Bay i was raised by the water, by the crippling waves
and the gulls gave me my singing voice
60 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
yunxu doesn't think of himself as particularly stubborn in most matters, but his sisters are the exception. if their parents had escaped pirates to return to the lagoon, his siblings wouldn't die so easily. and so he'd gone, and the fact that he'd stumbled into news about huāzhēn within his first handful of hours makes something prickle uneasily at the back of his mind.

he won't take the word of a stranger so easily. considering his current state, maybe he should have – though he doesn't doubt aimi will be furious if he goes anywhere now. he doesn't need a threat to know that.

"i'm not going to run off after her." not yet, but yunxu keeps that portion of the truth to himself. "the woman who told me offered to take me there, but i thought it might be wise not to completely trust the locals." his smile is a wry one. "a suspicion which was quickly borne out. nonetheless, she appears to live on the coast. they've moved inland during the storms. she said she knew huāzhēn – nothing of the others."
sequoia coast
english | mandarin
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was raised by the water, by the crippling waves - by Yunxu - August 19, 2020, 10:58 PM