Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Watch out. Rosina's grandma is showing.

Not far at all behind the dangerous and dark duo did she stride, her bright blue eyes wondering to the little ones fleeting at their mother's heels. She licks her maw, though knows these two are no longer meant to be for her own doing. No, Rosina would protect them, love them and care for them each as though they were her own! 

They neednt not her, however, for the Dark Enchantress was a very protective, watchful and paranoid mother after the endeaver she had gone through upon birthing them. A beautiful, powerful woman, that Rosina thought best to steer clear of as many of Ursus did. 

Brightly blues take to the group around her, a large one, with a colleaction of all different sizes, colors and flavors. You all are far too kind! The little white witch spoke, tail waving as she looked over the other snowy woman before her. I'm Rosina, sweet ones. Allies, powerful allies. Oh yes, if they were offering she could sure make good use of them. ;)
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by RIP Rosina - August 10, 2020, 09:03 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM