Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
The air was tense, heavy, and though Rosina was very much aware of it she played the role of blissful arrogance.

Her white tail waved happily, bright blue eyes widening on Donovan, intrigued. Not all of his group seemed like they were happy with his pledge, though in all fairness, none of Ursus seemed in agreement savor Merrick and herself. 

Already, the hard stare of her Dark Enchantress causes another of the Saint group to fold before her apologetically though Rosina prances forward towards Donovan and beams. I'm very greatful for your protection. She insures. Hell, she might need it. Although after having not only trespassed into Easthollow, but ripping the ear plum off one of their members, they hadn't much done anything about it since. Perhaps too weak to know not to start a fight. 

Her attention turned to @Derg then. My, what a war-torn fellow you are. I'm certain you have no trouble at all putting yourself in a fight for friends. Because they were friends now, right?
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by RIP Rosina - August 20, 2020, 09:17 AM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM