Neverwinter Forest My Fifty-Mission Cap
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
YAAAAAssssss I caught a Simmik <3 Nar worries- Jackalope's never terribly interested in anything but himself so everything that happens outside of this thread can be pretty vague.

Secretly, he'd hoped- and had half-assumed- that he might lure one of the three women he'd met on his previous visit to the Forest. Generally, his luck with strangers was much worse than his luck with wolves who'd already met him (and tolerated him) so he was both relieved and pleased to catch sight of a familiar form approaching him. He gave her a cheeky smile when he saw what he assumed was the moment she recognized him- but out of the three women he'd met, Simmik had been much more difficult to read. He'd left feeling that she might not have tolerated him, had the other two not been so inclined to humour his antics...But still. She'd tolerated him once, perhaps she would give him the same grace again. 

"I am. Couldn't stay away," He said, trying to swoon slightly, though his attempt would've likely seemed somewhat dry. Simmik had seemed somewhat immune to his charms when he'd met her last, so he didn't have much hope of catching her fancy this time around either. She also seemed to be all business- which seemed to confirm his earlier thought. Simmik had likely only allowed his tomfoolery last time because Vallkyrie and Valencia were playful. "Came back to join, actually." He said. "Did I make a good enough impression last time, or should I go over the whole 'these are my skills' spiel again?" He asked, though there was a certain amount of honesty to his tone- if Simmik needed him to proclaim himself worthy, he certainly would.
Messages In This Thread
My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 10, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 10, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 10, 2020, 08:13 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 10, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 11, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 18, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 19, 2020, 05:01 AM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 19, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 20, 2020, 01:41 PM