Neverwinter Forest My Fifty-Mission Cap
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
"We'll see about that." With that comment, Jackalope knew that he was in. She was giving him a chance, then- some time to prove himself, and he felt a funny feeling growing in his chest...Something akin to pride, but without arrogance. He hadn't felt true gratitude in so long he didn't realize that that was what he was feeling, but he nevertheless recognized it as a positive feeling, and gave her a wink and a nod, to show his appreciation. When she mentioned his sister, he laughed softly. 

"Trust me. If my sister doesn't want me here, I'll be turfed before you even notice I'm gone." He admitted. Blackthorns could be a strong-willed bunch...Aibreann's chosen name was "Glee," but he knew that not all of the Blackthorns necessarily matched up with their chosen names 100% of the time. "Regardless, I dread the thought of messing up and sullying your good name, Simmik." He said. After all- she was the one who'd made the call to allow him to join the pack, so he knew that if he let her down...Well, he felt certain she'd make sure he regretted it. 

"Now. Anything I ought to know, as a scout, about Neverwinter Forest and any of the other packs in the area?" He asked. As a scout, after all, he would have to be mindful of the relationships between one pack and the next, and preferred to find out the easy way, which areas to potentially avoid.
Messages In This Thread
My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 10, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 10, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 10, 2020, 08:13 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 10, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 11, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 18, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 19, 2020, 05:01 AM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 19, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 20, 2020, 01:41 PM