Whitefish River Splish, splash, I was taking a bath
14 Posts
Ooc — Impala
more had become much more active and he had been recently introduced to water. He had been down to the shallow areas of some of the ponds to patter around. He had even been amazed when the ponds seemed to slowly fall out of the sky. It was only interesting because often times it wouldn't take long before the water went away. Where exactly was it going? 

Today was going to be no exception to his endeavoring curiosity and so as the strange sound of rain began and the droplets smacked the ground with almost silent pops he emerged from the den with immediate excitement. His tail swung back and forth in complete excitement and his eyes moved to look upwards.

Ouch! 

The droplets fell into his eyes and he looked back down with rapidly blinking green eyes. That was actually the worst. Why...did it hurt? As the pain became subdued Mohe would rush forward and snap at the droplets with exited fervor. Yipping and barking as he snapped the water between his teeth. Today was a day to rejoice! He would beat back the rain.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - August 10, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - August 13, 2020, 04:29 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - August 16, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - August 26, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - August 27, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - September 14, 2020, 05:00 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - September 15, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - September 17, 2020, 03:10 AM