Whitefish River Splish, splash, I was taking a bath
14 Posts
Ooc — Impala
She didn't seem to enthusiastic about exactly what he was trying to do, but he didn't have the attention span to really mind, care, or think too hard on it. While he began to feel overwhelmed at the amount of droplets that hit the ground a thought occurred to him. This was going to take forever! Her voice overtook his thoughts and he turned to look at her almost stunned. Wasn't it obvious? "Eat 'em. Duh," He stared at her with intensity that was impressive for his age. Maybe he was going about this the wrong way. After all, he was growing. Becoming a man! 

He watched her posture change and when she bit into the air it was all very clear. She was going to show him exactly what to do. She was going to make sure he had proper guidance. As she took a new stance Mohe was as quick as he could be to mimick her very motion. His little tail over his back and he puffed his chest out. He stared right back at her. The social cues to understand this display of dominance wasn't quite there. 

She went on to explain exactly what was happening. He understood the majority of it and then his eyes softened and he stared at her like she held the sun, moon, and stars, "But what if ya got hurt?" There was a kiddish worry in his voice and he waited, almost tearfully, to understand why his sister would allow herself this trouble.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - August 10, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - August 13, 2020, 04:29 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - August 16, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - August 26, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - August 27, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - September 14, 2020, 05:00 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - September 15, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - September 17, 2020, 03:10 AM