Noctisardor Bypass ≡ what about the day
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
All Welcome 
I've been gone bc life, but I'd love to get soleon up and running! Anyone and everyone can jump in c:

He had found a decent place to set up a den and it was near a nice body of water. He found that getting food within the territory was easy. It made for a good fishing trip. He had also found that the herbs in the area were quite abundant and he had been spending the majority of his time chronicling them and figuring out their uses. A few that he had dared to try had left him feeling particularly ill, a few left him feeling quite odd and lightheaded–giggly even. It was interesting how these little things could play such a major role. Of course, some things had absolutely no effect. He used himself as the test subject for a lot of his wondering. Which, was odd given that he wasn’t sick. He both hoped he could find a sick body to try and heal as much as he preferred harm not to befall his own king. Especially his fellow legionaries.

He stretched outside of his den in the morning light and his muscles quivered with anticipation for the oncoming day. His tail swished side to side as he erected his body and moved to drink. Upon sating this thirst a rumble fled his body and his ears fell back against his head. The chuff was an invite to his fellow comrades and he hoped someone would answer the call. He supposed he could explore the land and make his own rounds of the border, but he did not wish to do so alone. He needed to get closer to those that he were around most. Hopefully they would understand and they would be willing. That, of course, was assuming anyone else bothered to rise so early in the day.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
≡ what about the day - by Soleon - August 16, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - August 25, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - August 27, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - August 28, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 01, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 09, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 13, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 15, 2020, 01:21 AM