Noctisardor Bypass ≡ what about the day
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
He was excited that as the minutes passed they didn't yield defeat. He was met by a  woman that resided within the same walls as him. He didn't know her name, but there was a familiarity that came with sharing a home. A scent. The uncertainty of name came to pass as she was quick to introduce herself. Soleon presented himself as moderately excited and dipped his head to her, "and I'm Soleon. It's an absolute pleasure to meet you!" He moved forward just a bit for a more comfortable speaking distance, but remained cautious not to impede on her personal space. 

"It's nice out today, huh?" He craned his head slightly towards the sky and he supposed it was decent. Rising sun, clouded skies: Truthfully nothing beyond a typical day. She appeared to be in good health, and he hoped she was of decent demeanor. He wanted to make friends here. Not just nameless faces that co-existed and settled for everyone being 'okay' "I was gonna run the borders and look for new herbs. I'd love some company," He had a habit of always getting right to the point.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
≡ what about the day - by Soleon - August 16, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - August 25, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - August 27, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - August 28, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 01, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 09, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 13, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 15, 2020, 01:21 AM