Noctisardor Bypass ≡ what about the day
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Soleon enjoyed the idea of spending his day with one of his pack mates. He hadn’t really been too involved yet and he felt that becoming accustomed to those he lived among would him in the long run. Jomyo agreed to his offer and Soleon sprang forward in the direction he wished to go, “Perfect,” Perhaps he could learn more about Legion from her. She had, surely, been apart of this place longer than himself; no?

“I just want to do my part is all,” He clarified exactly why he felt the need to round the borders. He likely sounded odd, but that was quite alright. After not fitting in for so long it was simply important that he made an attempt to belong. It wouldn’t be perfect and he supposed it was better to stick out than blend in always.

Her question inspired a ‘hmm’ from him as he kept his head low to the ground and his eyes maneuvering the grass and foliage. He wasn’t an adept healer. Far from it. He didn’t even know what he was looking for to be quite honest. Honestly, he hadn’t even expected her to care or bother asking, “Well–I don’t know a lot about names. It’s mostly been a lot of trial and error. I think I’m looking for things that stick out. I’m just a beginner; Do you know anything about medicine?” He supposed the best way to learn was to invoke the knowledge of others.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
≡ what about the day - by Soleon - August 16, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - August 25, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - August 27, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - August 28, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 01, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 09, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 13, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 15, 2020, 01:21 AM