Noctisardor Bypass ≡ what about the day
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
No other resistance there, which made it easy. Soon enough, he was moving forward too and Jomyo fell neatly into step with the idea as well. It didn't surprise her to find that a dutiful sort willing to carry his weight had been who Arbiter and Kaertok decided to keep. Which, it was something else that worked in her favor in the big picture, too. She would much rather round the borderlands as a pair, anyway. She could hold her own, but a second set of teeth on any potential situation was always a good extra assurance.

Oh I see, she replied, but taking this new information in stride. A beginner healer, then, but learning. That probably contributed well to his place among them, or at least a good first impression on the leads here. Jomyo appreciated it. Honestly not a lot. I only know a few extremely common basics from over the years, just the little things to get myself by if really needed, she detailed for him. She had lived with a few packs, known a few medics, so the tidbits of information was there.. it was just not something she would use to treat others unless the need was massively dire. I've been a scout for years, for several packs, and sometimes things happen so.. it's good to know some bare-bones basics, in case of emergency. Anyway--any main points that tend to catch your eye when looking for useful stuff? I know.. dandelion can be good for some minor soothing things, but nothing major, she went on with next, adding in her two cents on something she did know, even if it was small.
Messages In This Thread
≡ what about the day - by Soleon - August 16, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - August 25, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - August 27, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - August 28, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 01, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 09, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 13, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 15, 2020, 01:21 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Soleon - September 15, 2020, 10:34 AM
RE: ≡ what about the day - by Jomyo - September 22, 2020, 11:35 PM