Whitefish River ambition
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
Her sister agreed, and in turn, she agreed with everything she said next too with some very quick nods. It was a good plan, after all, and it only felt better knowing they were looking at it in the same way. They both knew it would be unfair to deny them the chance to see the wilds beyond this riverside, especially if they organized themselves into aspirations--which maybe, for some of the first time in a real, serious sense, she thought that she might have. However there was no knowing for sure if the role of a scout would fit without trying it on.. hence the want that this had created, and why she wanted to protect it so they could have it their way.

She didn't want to have to learn it from shadowing Emrik, or whatever other adult the pack could find to make a mentor out of for them... as bratty as the thought felt. She wanted to learn this all with her sister beside her, together, free to follow their whims wherever they might lead. How else was she going to get her confidence up to speed on the subject anyway? She had it in her head that involving anyone but Spica was just going to lead to disappointment, or something equally as dour, somehow.

And, she was just.. tired of being reminded of the things that had bothered her, and feeling small--though maybe irrelevant was the word she was looking for. She sometimes thought she just existed here just because it was where she'd been born and raised, and where their mom kept them all--where it was easy for her to be. That had once brought her a sort of peace, yet time had slowly started to outgrow the notion for her, and her feet were getting kind of itchy to see what else there could be had.

I love you too Spica. Like oh my god. I dunno what I'd do without ya, she chuffed, and reached to poke her sister with a snout, landing wherever she could reach, it didn't matter much for the sentiment of it. Syrma would be lost, and terribly lonely--that was for sure, and while together they might make for trouble, she wouldn't have it any other way. We got this, she added, wanting to drive home the sentiment. Whatever this would turn into exactly, she had a growing faith it wasn't going to stop them once they were ready to.
Messages In This Thread
ambition - by Spica - August 17, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: ambition - by Syrma - August 18, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: ambition - by Spica - August 26, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: ambition - by Syrma - August 27, 2020, 12:35 AM
RE: ambition - by Spica - August 27, 2020, 09:08 AM
RE: ambition - by Syrma - September 02, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: ambition - by Spica - September 03, 2020, 08:47 AM
RE: ambition - by Syrma - September 03, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: ambition - by Spica - September 14, 2020, 04:56 AM
RE: ambition - by Syrma - September 15, 2020, 12:53 AM
RE: ambition - by Spica - September 17, 2020, 03:05 AM