Neverwinter Forest now i'll be honest i don't really understand
70 Posts
Ooc — Van
All Welcome 
open to any NWF or YL wolves ^^ 

Everything mega-sucked lately. The rain was neverending, everyone was annoying, there were too many wolves here, and she missed the ocean. But it was probably too big to be near right now - the rainwater might've made it flood. At least, that's what she understood. 

A huff of annoyance escaped the girl and she kicked a stone, padding through the dense trees. She wanted to see the sunlight, but every time she looked up she got water in her eyes. 

Was it supposed to rain this much? It didn't seem right.
Messages In This Thread
now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - August 24, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - August 26, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - August 28, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - September 03, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - September 11, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - September 12, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - September 17, 2020, 07:19 PM